We provide rental cars in collaboration with rentalcars.com. This means that you book a rental car directly from rentalcars.com and they will help you with the service and all your queries. Good to know:
- When you book and pay for a rental car, you receive a booking confirmation from rentalcars.com
- You should print out the booking confirmation and take it with you.
- The named driver must pick up the car, and don’t forget your driver’s license!
- When you begin a search for a rental car, you must say from which city you wish to collect the car.
- You can choose to collect your rental car at or close to the airport and in many city centres.
- It is always important to inform the car rental supplier rentalcars.com if you will be arriving after midnight. Otherwise they may be closed or may not have kept a car for you. The rental car supplier's telephone number is on your booking confirmation. It can also be found on their website.
- Click here for full terms and conditions. As we do not have your booking details for the rental car, we are unable to answer any queries.